Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Blues and Grays

I'm freaking out!!!! We only have one day left of this week! Where did it go? Ok, deeeep breadths...

Anyways, today started out with us doing the back-to-back activity, where Ana and I did it in 2 seconds, quite literally. Then we got in a group of 4 with Belle and Noemi, and we got it done in a quick amount of time as well. When we did the big group, it took a while for us to figure it out. Then we got started on Ruby, which was pretty easy. I'm already on the guessing game part 2, so I'm almost done. Then we had a guest speaker present to us about this opportunity to be involved in a learning service come September. I thought it was cool and am definitely interested. Then Noor presented to us her experience with NCWIT and all that jazz. It was cool hearing what she did and all the things she has done.

Then it was lunch!!! (Don't knock the exclamation points, I'm a teenage girl. I need my food.) And good food it was! We had Santa Fe Grill burritos. Mine was steak and potato. It was delicious. While we are lunch we continued to watch The Avengers. I have to admit, I really like the movie. Don't tell Ana, though, because she's DC all the way.

After lunch, so got open lab, so I worked exclusively on my HTML project. It looks so cool! I just have a few more things to add, but I'm confident that I'll get it done by the time we present.

Now for the prompt!! There was so much space on my hard drive that I was able to work on this really cool program called Alice. While I was working in my workspace, I spilled my water on my keyboard.  After I cleaned it up, I found that the space key was now the control key. In then end, I taped a piece of paper onto the space key that read "control."

No comments:

Post a Comment