Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hump Day!!!!!

Today is Hump Day!!! I'm super tired, even though I slept well. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Except maybe take a nap... Hmmmmm....

Nah, I won't. Then I'll just have more sleep issues. Anyway, on with my description of the day! The morning activity was 2 truths and a lie. I could tell most of the girl's lie, because I'm pretty good at reading body language and detecting voice inflections. My two truths were 1) I broke my arm twice (which I did, technically...) and 2) I was I'm a published poet. My lie was that I was born in Albuquerque. That one was only a matter of wording. I was almost born in Albuquerque, but they rushed my mom to the hospital and gave her medication to stop her contractions because she was only about 6 months along.

After that activity, we went straight into LiveCode. Bleugh. I don't really like it, but it is kinda cool. After the coding. But my level 2 kept on freezing my program, so I have to fix that later. After that we had a break and then went into Ruby. That was cool, and it was easy. I really enjoy programming in it. I finished the project and I started the GPA project. Then it was lunch!!!
I wish my sandwich had looked this good
We had sub sandwiches for lunch. I got a ham and bacon sandwich. It was pretty good paired with my sour cream 'n onion pringles. We started watching the Avengers during lunch. I hate to admit it, but it looked pretty cool. Then we did Linux, where we worked on using the terminal. Towards the end of it Noor pulled Alden and me out of the room to lip sync to "Let It Go." We filmed out section outside, and as much as it pains me to say it, the whole thing was kinda fun.

Once we finished that we went back inside and worked on our webpages. I am so excited to see how mine will turn our. Mine is all about the world of Divergent, and I just love it so much.
On to the blog prompt!! If I could go to any point in time, I would go 50 years into the future to see how our world ends up. I want to see how our society changes and what the pollution status is for the world. I hope it's a little better than it is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment