Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back to My Roots!

Well, today was the second day of this AWESOME summer camp. Some of you may have heard of it. For those of you who haven't, this awesome camp goes by Young Women in Computing.


As the name implies, this is an all-girl camp where girls learn how to code in various programs. These next two weeks are the middle school camps, and we are camp assistants this year alongside Galen and Sofia. This year, the instructors changed the entire curriculum. They added so many java-based programs and took away most of the drag-and-drop programs. I enjoy the new curriculum. I just wish it was like this when I was a middle school camper. Oh well...

As per usual, today there was a blog prompt. If I were to gain infamy from any one of my many talents, I would most likely be famous for my poetry. I enjoy writing, and have actually been published 2 times (it would have been 3, but I didn't give permission for publication in time.) Poetry is my way of expressing myself in an abstract way.

No comments:

Post a Comment