Monday, June 23, 2014

Magnificent Monday!!

Well, today was another day at camp. Oh wait.... It's not the same camp... I guess I should say that it was a new day for this new week of camp. Yeah, that sounds good. Anywhay! For this week of camp, we're working with LilyPad, Greenfoot, and Python!! I'm so excited for LilyPad and Python! I love being creative and being able to make music and paint. My bag form last year was awesome, so I had a hard time picking a theme for this bag. I mean, it's kinda hard to top a Nightmare Before Christmas bag.

SO, after the orientation, we went outside to do the morning activity. This morning, we did the whole group activity where we say our name and something we like. It was cool, but kinda sad when I said that I liked Divergent and only 4 other girls stepped in. Then we got into core concepts and the drive activity. It was funny to do the mad libs, but somewhat morbid at the same time.

Once that was done, we got right into LilyPad. We learned the basics about the pieces and how to sew. Sewing was easy. When we got to pick our designs and start thinking about them. It was hard, but I decided to do a Big Bang Theory bag.
Then it was lunch!! We had wonderful Lorenzo's for lunch. The ravioli was delicious, but I still wish we had gotten the fettuccine Alfredo. Man is that dish tasty! During lunch we had very entertaining conversations about everything and nothing. Once lunch was over, we went right back into LilyPad. We began to code, and it was so fun. Then it was the activity! Today's special included a double helping of "Big Booty." Then we went back into LilyPad, I can't wait to start on it.

Ok, so the blog prompt! You have a source at the CDC and she has just informed you that the government has confirmed that the Zombie Apocalypse has begun. You have 24 hours to prepare before people in your town start turning. How will you use your time to prepare for the apocalypse?

If I only had 24 hours to prepare for a zombie apocalypses, I would  gather as much food as I could and amo, as well as all of my rifles. I would find all of my friends and family and make a plan of action with them, as well as choose a good hiding place. Then it would be a waiting game.


No comments:

Post a Comment